One of the coolest things about the previous Amber Swings were the tshirts. Especially since they were designed by you! So let’s do it again, it’s up to you to design this year’s Amber Swing threads, winner gets a full pass!
- 1. The participant’s task is to create an Amber Swing 2019 graphic design that is to be placed on a T-shirt.
- 2. The winning design will be implemented on the festival’s T-shirts and the designer will receive a full pass to Amber Swing 2019.
- 3. Designs are to be sent in an electronic form in printable files (taking into account a suitable resolution, transparency etc.). Additionally, visualisation of the design’s placement on a T-shirt is also required
- 4. Obligatory guidelines for the design:
- a) The design must include the inscription: Amber Swing 2019
- b) The design can use a maximum of 4 colors (print) + 1 color (t-shirt)
- c) One-sided print in the front, not reaching below the waistline.
- 5. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the winning design after consultations with the winner.
- 6. Only designs that haven’t been entered into any other competition can be submitted.
- 7. Every Participant may submit any number of designs.
- 8. Designs are to be sent by and on May 10, 2019 to the e-mail address: email@example.com, with ‘T-shirt design’ in the message subject.
- 9. The winner is obliged to transfer to the Organizer all and any copyrights to the winning design and agrees without any reservations to the usage of the design for the production of T-shirts and any other promotional materials issued in print and in electronic form (folders, catalogues, brochures, displays, CD-ROMs, Internet) and in other various fields of exploitation, as needed by the Organizer.
- 10. The Organizer will choose 2 from submitted designs and post them on the facebook fanpage of Amber Swing Festival. The final winner will be chosen by people’s likes.
- 11. By entering the competition the Participant acknowledges and accepts the above mentioned rules.